Humming

The timeline listing the times you were heard humming is correspondence received by the strata, which cannot be withheld or redacted to hide the author's identity. I don't know if it will help, but I'd respond with something like this:

"This letter is in follow up to my request for copies of any correspondence received by the strata in regard to me being heard humming.

My understanding of what the property manager told me is that nobody has to reply to my request. Please correct me if my recollection of that is less than accurate, as I expected the courtesy of a reply.

Since the 2-week time period for providing said copies has expired, with none received, I request copies of all correspondence received by the strata from any owners in the 2 years prior to this date.

In consideration of my disability, I also request an in person hearing pursuant to s.34.1 to obtain a decision on reasonable accommodation of competing interests.

If anything else is required please let me know without delay. In the meantime, please direct your attention to s.34.1 and s.36 of the SPA and act accordingly. Thank you."

If they deny the existence of any correspondence, then you can report that to the AGM also, and ask if it is true. If it is, then your humming obviously isn't bothering anyone enough to write a complaint.